Last modified: January 6, 2022
The Mexico Trip LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website themexicotrip.com or participate in one of our courses, services, coaching, events, or group travel experiences (collectively, the website and our courses are the “Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
* On this Services;
* In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company;
* Through messages on the Company’s Facebook group;
* Through data saved on google documents maintained by the Company.
It does not apply to information collected by:
* Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company.
Our Services are not directed to people under the age of 18, and we do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 18, without their parental or guardian’s consent. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [insert contact info]. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
* By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number passport information, including passport number, passport expiry date or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
We collect this information:
* Directly from you when you provide it to us.
* Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services includes information that you provide while opting for the selected course.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
* To present our Services and its contents to you.
* To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
* To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
* To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
* For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
* To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
* To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
* If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://www.caprivacy.org/
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.